Coming Fall 2019
Version 9 is currently in testing and available in Beta to annual support subscribers now!
- Live Maps - direct georeferenced map data
- Direct Export to Avenza Maps
- Localization - available in Spanish & Croatian
- Forestry Cable Planning & Deflection Analysis Functional overhaul
- Plan Window Shading & Display Reporting
- Horizontal Alignment Optimization (*Softree Optimal)
- GPS Waypoint Sampling
- GPS Track Log
- Watershed Calculations
- Location Multi-PLot Improvements
- LandXML Export Improvements
- 3D Culvert Visualization
- Improved Alignment Tree Control
- Multiple Horizontal Alignments - ability to use alignments as reference features
Shading & Display Reporting
This powerful visualization tool is now available in the Plan window. It provides an ability to control shading and display by cut / fill zones, surfaces, template codes, and various other attributes.
Quick introduction to the new Live Maps feature of RoadEng & Terrain Tools 3D (version 9). It provides direct on-line access to free imagery and DEM data. Automatically georeferences it and brings it into your project.
Direct Export to Avenza Maps
Export Plan window data from RoadEng's Terrain and Location modules directly into georeferenced PDFs built for Avenza Maps.
Cable Logging Improvements
Improvements to the UI and functionality of the cable logging functions. Including: explore mode with loggable polygon, auto tail calculation, save as default for logging systems and equipment, improved profile display and more!