- Live Maps - direct georeferenced map data
- Direct Export to Avenza Maps
- Localization - available in Spanish & Croatian
- Forestry Cable Planning & Deflection Analysis Functional overhaul
- Plan Window Shading & Display Reporting
- Horizontal Alignment Optimization (*Softree Optimal)
- GPS Waypoint Sampling
- GPS Track Log
- Watershed Calculations
- Location Multi-PLot Improvements
- LandXML Export Improvements
- 3D Culvert Visualization
- Improved Alignment Tree Control
- Multiple Horizontal Alignments - ability to use alignments as reference features
Shading & Display Reporting
This powerful visualization tool is now available in the Plan window. It provides an ability to control shading and display by cut / fill zones, surfaces, template codes, and various other attributes.
Quick introduction to the new Live Maps feature of RoadEng & Terrain Tools 3D (version 9). It provides direct on-line access to free imagery and DEM data. Automatically georeferences it and brings it into your project.
Direct Export to Avenza Maps
Export Plan window data from RoadEng's Terrain and Location modules directly into georeferenced PDFs built for Avenza Maps.
Project Explorer Panel
New to RoadEng 9 and Softree Optimal 9 is the Project Explorer panel. The new panel makes it easier to work with multiple horizontal alignments and multiple vertical alignments.
Cable Logging Improvements
Improvements to the UI and functionality of the cable logging functions. Including: explore mode with loggable polygon, auto tail calculation, save as default for logging systems and equipment, improved profile display and more!
Horizontal Alignments as Reference Features
Use an additional horizontal alignment as a reference feature. In the video below, we will use a reference feature to control the elevation of the bottom of the ditch.
Upcoming Preview Webinars
Join us for an upcoming Version 9 Webinar:
Version 9 Tour: RoadEng Civil Engineer
Join us as a take a functional tour of our newest version of RoadEng Civil Engineer.
|Jan 30, 2020
11:00 AM PST