Interactive civil engineering design software for road, rail, and pipeline projects.
Specialized for the design of rural infrastructure, RoadEng significantly speeds up the corridor design process. Built from the ground up to work with surfaces, cross-sections, and alignments, RoadEng handles larger data sets in ways other civil design software cannot.
No additional CAD software required. You don’t need to struggle with complicated and expensive CAD software. No need to learn and re-learn complicated software for complex highway interchanges and other things you don’t do.
- Interactive corridor design for road, rail, and pipeline projects.
- Design culverts, bridge sites, and more.
- Work with a wide variety of survey data formats: total station, drone, LiDAR and more... Including up to 10 million LiDAR pts
- Create 3D terrain surfaces and contours.
- Control your typical cross-sections (ie. sub-assemblies) easily.
- Design vertical and horizontal curves compliant with TAC or AASHTO standards, or import your own local government standards.
- Calculate quantities, movement schedule, and earthwork costs as you design.